Comment on page
How to Solve Poshmark Login Problems: A Step-by-Step Guide
If you're trying to log into Primelister and receive an 'Authentication failed' error message, there might be a mistake in your login credentials.
- 1.Try logging into the relevant Poshmark site to ensure your email & username and password are correct.
- 2.If you can log into Poshmark successfully, try using those same credentials to log into Primelister. Our backend uses the same authentication system as Poshmark, so if you can't log into Primelister, you most likely can't log into Poshmark either.
If you used Apple, Facebook, or Google to sign up for Poshmark, you may not have set a separate password for your Poshmark account, which is required to log into Primelister Cloud-Based Poshmark Automation.
- 2.Click on the "Change Password" button.
- 3.Follow the prompts and enter the verification code you receive.
- 4.Set a new password.
- 5.Now, you can use this email & username along with the new password to log into Primelister Cloud-Based Poshmark Automation.
We hope this guide helps you resolve any issues you may have with logging into Primelister Cloud-Based Poshmark Automation. If you're still experiencing difficulties, feel free to contact our support team for further assistance.