Comment on page
How to Get a Refund
Every now and then, a good thing must come to an end. While it's sad when that time comes, we always want to do what is right by you.
You're always free to cancel your subscription in the free trial period and you will not be charged for the subscription in this case.
You have an unconditional right to cancel your subscription and get a refund within 48 hours following your payment.
- Set your email topic "Refund"
- Specify the email address of your PrimeLister account in the email text
The paid amount will be refunded to your credit card within 7-14 days.
- Refunds may not be made for products purchased with discount coupons.
- If you have purchased 30-day money-back guarantee plan within the campaign, refund requests created after 30 days will be not accepted.
- We do not give refunds for Year/Annual plans after 30 days from the date of purchase.
- If you discontinue reselling and don't require our service, we don't offer refunds for Year/Annual plans. You accepted the discount on these plans and you took this risk.
- We may give a refund if the software does not function due to technical difficulties or platform issues. You must contact support and describe your problem in order for us to offer a refund. If we are unable to resolve the issue, we will give a refund for the unused days/months of the current billing period.
- We don't offer refunds if it's been 30 days since you've made a payment.
- If you get a refund, you will lose access to the paid features of your subscription unlocked.
- We do not offer refunds for the subscription days prior to the date the refund is requested. Only the amount that is prorated by the unexpired duration of an ongoing subscription divided by the total duration of the subscription is refunded.
- We do not grant refunds for personal reasons.