Comment on page
How to Duplicate Listings on Mercari
- 1.Navigate to your Mercari store.
- 2.Select the listings that you want to duplicate.
- 3.Click on the "Slide bar" button which is on the right corner of your screen.
- 4.Click on the 'duplicate' button from the dropdown menu.
- 5.It will open a new tab in your browser and the task will be operated automatically. Please do not close this tab. It will be closed automatically when the task is done.
"Duplicate" feature of PrimeLister allows you to duplicate your listings automatically.
Duplicating stands for the task of publishing a copy of your stale listings without deleting the previous one.
According to your preference, the duplicating feature can be operated on a single listing or a group of selected listings as well as all listings.
The duplicating feature can be used for both active and inactive listings.
- We highly recommend you change the images and titles of the listings you duplicate. Otherwise, your behavior might be detected as spam. Staying your duplicated listings with the same images and titles is not suggested.