Comment on page
How to Cross-list Items from Mercari to Poshmark
- 1.Navigate to your listings page on Mercari.
- 2.Select the listings that you want to cross-list to Poshmark.
- 3.Click on the "Slide bar" button which is on the right corner of your screen.
- 4.Click on the "Cross-list" button from the dropdown menu.
- 5.Click on the ''Poshmark'' button.
- 6.It will open a new tab in your browser and the task will be operated automatically. Do not close this tab.
- 7.You will need to fill the blank fields if there is any after PrimeLister finishes filling the Title, Description, Price, and uploading the images. You can list your product just after filling in the required fields.
- 8.When you list your product, PrimeLister imports it to your inventory automatically so you do not need to do any additional operations manually.
- 9.Review each listing and publish.