Comment on page
PrimeLister takes only a few minutes to install on your computer. You'll be able to start engaging more clients, saving time, and increasing revenue once it's installed.
3. You will see the following message after a successful installation.
If you want to see the PrimeLister icon in the browser toolbar, as in the above image, it probably is hidden under a puzzle icon. See below for more details:
- 1.Click on the puzzle icon.
2. Find extension - PrimeLister Click in symbol Pin Extension
3. Click in symbol Pin Extension
PrimeLister comes with a 7-days free trial. The main reason why we offer a free trial is to let our users try PrimeLister out by themselves and see how it works and how it improves their selling performance.
During the trial period, you may cross-list or relist up to 100 listings and complete up to 15,000 actions such as sharing, following, etc.
The free trial users cannot do any more listing actions when the limits in the free trial account have been exceeded. If you exceeded the limits and want to keep using PrimeLister you should subscribe to one of our plans.
PrimeLister is a competitive reselling tool and some people tend to do thousands of tasks after creating a free trial account without paying for the service. That is unfair for our existing users that already pay for the service and our free trial limits are set to protect fair usage amongst our users.
Notice: If you think that you did not have a chance to try the tool or to use all of the limits in your trial account for free within 7 days, please get in touch with us using the live chat so we can extend the due date of your trial.
Make sure the PrimeLister Extension is installed on your Chrome Browser and just log into your Poshmark (US, CA, AU), eBay (US, CA, AU), Etsy, Facebook, Depop, Instagram, Facebook Marketplace, or Mercari account in Chrome. PrimeLister Extension will get connected to your accounts automatically. PrimeLister will never ask you for any of your marketplace login information.
Alternatively, you can connect your accounts to the PrimeLister with a click:
- 1.Click on the PrimeLister icon in Chrome.
- 2.Click on the Start Poshmark US button.
- 3.Click on the Start Poshmark CA button.
- 4.Click on the Start Poshmark AU button.
- 5.Click on the Start Mercari button.
- 6.Click on the Start Facebook button.
- 7.Click on the Start eBay US button.
- 8.Click on the Start eBay CA button.
- 9.Click on the Start eBay AU button.
- 10.Click on the Start Etsy button.
- 11.Click on the Start Depop button.
👆The buttons you need to click on to connect your accounts are shown in the screenshot. 👆
✅When you complete the steps above, your accounts will be connected.
Click the “CLICK HERE TO UPDATE EXTENSION” button in PrimeLister. PrimeLister will automatically update itself.
PrimeLister may release a newer version of the PrimeLister Extension to enable new features and improvements. In case you want to use the latest version of the PrimeLister Extension, you should follow the steps below to re-install the extension.
Or you can remove the PrimeLister Extension from Chrome manually:
- 1.Alternatively, click Window > Extensions or click the three dots (top right) > More Tools > Extensions
- 2.Uninstall the extension by clicking on the remove button.